Garages are a graveyard for many different household items. They tend to act as storage spaces for items that are either a little dangerous, not very attractive to look at, far too bulky for other parts of the house, or are unlikely to be used ever again. However, garages are very useful, and as they fill up with more and more junk, you are losing space that could potentially be used for a variety of other things.
If you’re looking to do a bit of garage junk removal and need someone to take care of collecting all your rubbish, give us a call today! We’ll take are of any waste you have on your hands, no trouble.
If you’re looking to do a bit of garage junk removal but don’t know what to do with the waste, give us a call today! We’ll take care of whatever you throw at us, no worries.
What Is Garage Junk?
Most household garages contain a range of junk, much of which can be quite difficult to get rid of or needs to be disposed of responsibly. Common items include:
• Paper and cardboard – documents, photos, newspapers, etc
• Household waste – old toys, bikes, tools, games, books, records, bric-à-brac etc
• E-waste – computers and laptops, batteries, microwaves, heaters, air conditioning units etc
• Old furniture – dressers, cupboards, bed frames, chairs etc
• White goods – fridges and freezers, washing machines etc
• Scrap metal – bike frames, bed frames, scrap steel, cooper wire, tools, cutlery etc
No matter what your garage contains, we can get rid of it quickly and efficiently. We’ll even sweep up after, leaving you with a spotless space ready to be used however you want!
Troubles With Doing It Yourself
Cleaning can be very therapeutic, and while it may seem like a mammoth task, tackling your garage might actually be very satisfying. However, for many who do the job themselves, the issues lies with actually getting rid of the rubbish. Here it is always best to get in touch with rubbish removal service.
Firstly, removing rubbish can be very time consuming. The task of cleaning the garage alone may take days or even weeks, and once your space is clear, all you’ll want to do is move on to making the most of it. This is where you should give us a call. We’ll take care of all your waste quickly and efficiently, leaving you to enjoy your new clean garage without any distractions.
Secondly, without a truck or ute, getting this waste to the tip may be near impossible. Our feet of sturdy trucks have more room than you’ll ever need, so we can take all of your garage junk away in one go.
Garages in deceased estates often contain a lot of old waste that will need to be sorted and removed. The task of removing the garage waste in a deceased estate may seem like too much for you at such a difficult time. We understand that it is a delicate job that should be undertaken with sensitivity.
When it comes to working with deceased estates, Sydney Rubbish Services are hands-on meaning we can take into account any instructions you give us. We always work with the utmost care and respect, allowing you the time to focus on the more important things.
Why Getting a Skip Bin Is NOT a Good Option
For people doing a bit of renovation, who are moving house, or just doing a big spring clean, skip bins might seem like an enticing option. However, skip bins are more trouble than they are worth.
Here are a few of the key issues:
• Skip bin removal is extremely inefficient and take weeks to be taken away
• Skin bins are very unattractive
• Skip bins are bulky and take up lots of space
• Skip bins will kill your grass
• The materials that sit in skip bins are dangerous and can pose a risk to your family – for example plasterboard when broken down contains the toxic gas hydrogen sulfide
• Skip bin is the perfect habitat for rodents and insects
Sydney Rubbish Services are experts in rubbish removal. We will quickly and efficiently remove any garage junk that you need gone, with 10 years of experience in the industry, a dedicated team and the right equipment to cater to your needs.
If you’re in need of a trustworthy and professional rubbish removal service, get a quote from us today.